Monday, November 16, 2009

FRAN - Watch out boy, she'll chew you up! Whoa, here she comes!

FRAN - what a bee-otch!
Wow, these guy and galls are definitely a few steps higher now on the evolutionary ladder, and since Dawna is now eating meat, she's pretty much at the very top of the food chain.
Everyone's times have been steadily improving, which is no surprise because after all, CrossFit is a pretty much the alpha and the omega of strength & conditioning...if I'm being totally honest.

Really though, this guy in class, who is about 6 years or so older than me (Chuck, or Chunk) finished only 8 seconds behind my last Fran time. 5:50 for him. Shit fire LeRoy! Great for him, but does that make me a cream puff? Do I have to put down the Hershey's special dark chocolate? What about the 2lb bag of dark m&m's I just bought? I thought dark chocolate was good for you? You know, the antioxidants? And how come I put on 3 pounds when I eat the whole bag? That's B.S. man, I tell you! (Zack and Miram).

But enough about me. The CrossFitters in class this morning did an outstanding job, and in a few hours, the evening soldiers with both hearts big and small, will make an attempt at the benchmark that puts a numerical value on a persons life as a whole. Nay, is it the letters follow your name, nor the number of commas in your paycheck. Neither number of cars in your garage nor the number of bars you have on the worlds greatest phone can compare to the one that's next to your name on the whiteboard. God be with you!


No comments:

Animoto.com