Saturday, April 17, 2010

What is the hell did we do to our legs this morning?



I have to apologize that I haven't blogged yesterdays WOD that Ashley lead everyone through.
"Party with the Girls" didn't really seem like any kind of party that I have been too.  I'll get those pics up soon.   Huge class yesterday too.

Right now, as I'm typing this, Jeff is leading a class though a MetaLegs program I wrote this morning.
I was a little intimidated by this one, but it wasn't too bad.  In hindsight, I would have subbed the push ups for burpees.



MetaLegs


1. 6 rounds of leg cranks
2. All Prisioner Position (12 squats, 12 lunges, 12 jump squats, 6 lunges)
3. 2 rounds of  25 Wall Balls & 25 SDHP w/KB
4. Leg Cranks 6 rounds
5. Body weight squats max reps
6. Max push ups
7. Leg cranks 6 rounds

And finally, "Melinda was here."

These guys are working as we speak.  Good times.  

No comments:

Animoto.com