Wednesday, September 2, 2009

GO BUTCH GO!


Unfortunately, on Firefox, eveything I type on our blog gets underlined, and I have no idea how to take it off. It's not the worst thing in the world. No, the worst thing is how sore my ass still is (Chuck's ass, not Shelly's ass) after squats on Monday.

These are photos of Leon, Butch & Penny going through the WOD yesterday. It was basically Fran, with Rowning or running. They seemed to like it, but since I'm in a strength phase right now, there was no way in hell I was subjecting myself to a WOD like this.

Row 1000m or run 1mi
21 Thrusters 95 lbs
21 Pull ups
Row 750m or run 800m
"15"
"15"
Row 500m or run 400m
"9"
"9"




Peny was too tired to swear at or hit me last night. Hahahahaha!
Nice arms Leon (our in house marathoner. Good luck in Portland next month!). No idea why the underline dissapeared.
(Below). Now this is Scott. Scott is rockin' and I just had to get this bad ass photo of him going through push presses with the sun in the background.

No comments:

Animoto.com