Saturday, March 20, 2010

Confession...

I have a confession to make:  I just returned home from attending a boot camp class at a local 'Glob-o-Gym".  It was a good workout that had me sweating and my heart pounding.  There were probably about 50 people in attendance so there wasn't much personal attention paid to each student, but going in knowing what I was doing and how to push myself allowed me to get a good workout regardless.  Also, we used only our body weight;  no external load.

Here's what I came away with:  in one hour I got warmed up, got my butt kicked, finished off with some core work and a little stretching.  Even as personal trainers, it's great to have someone else kick our butts every once in a while.  Having someone over you reminding you (or yelling, whichever) to hustle up for the last 10 seconds is definitely motivating (for some people, anyway).  I tried (once) to have Chuck train me, but that just didn't work out.  He doesn't get to tell me what to do at home so why should he at the gym?  ;)

Do you wander around the gym wondering what you're going to do today?  Bored with your "cardio day" and "weights day" program?  Feeling like you're working hard and getting nowhere?  Not sure how to maximize your core work?  Unsure if you're stretching effectively?  Enter CrossFit.  It's like bootcamp (on steroids).  We take all the guesswork out for you!  Show up, prepare to sweat, give 100% for 60 minutes, and you're done.  Until tomorrow.  What is CrossFit?  Good question!

Join us right now for March Madness:  21 days for only $50!  Give us 3 weeks and you won't look back.  (This includes your free 7-day guest pass)


We offer packages from month-to-month up to 1 year with rate decreases based on the package you choose.  Of course, everyone receives their first week absolutely free.  Come try us out for 7 days.  No obligation, no risk, no commitment.  In fact, we encourage you to try out a few other places before you come to us.  Right away you will experience the Pacific Personal Training/CrossFit Hillsboro difference.  It wouldn't be uncommon if you found it addictive.  Can you say that about your gym routine?

No comments:

Animoto.com