Monday, March 1, 2010

"MLP"

Today is a strength day at the box.  The WOD is courtesy of Mary Lou Parker, or MLP.  Last year, I asked Lou to try to kick my butt with a crazy WOD.  Boy, did she ever.  She really likes the TRX (T-Rex, as she calls it) and hates the Bulgarians (which are actually now referred to as 'Hungarians' in support of our awesome Hungarian client, Andrea Hamilton).  MLP swears to this day that I went outside and pouted after the WOD, when actually I was spent and needed the fresh air.  I decieded to take a seat in the parking lot, and she thought I was really pissed at her for making me suffer, which I though was pretty funny, actually.

5 rounds for time (since today was a strength day, we did not go for time, but for recovery instead)

12 TRX 'Y' Delt raises
12 DB Squats (45lbs)
12 Incline press (155)
12 TRX push ups
12 TRX pulls
12 Hungarian lunges (20lbs DB's)
  
Butts are going to be slightly sore tomorrow.  

No comments:

Animoto.com