Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Girl just wanna have fun....


Shelly had a great time with just a couple of girls today.  I was lucky enough to torture a one-on-one client across the room.  Shelly wrote a program that I was so proud of the ladies for finishing:

25 reps 
Complete each exercise before moving to the next
400 meter run between each round
Finish with 400 m run
4 rounds for time. 

Total of 100 reps for each exercise.
BOSU thrusters
BOSU mountain climbers
Lateral BOSU DB lunge jumps
BOSU push ups
BOSU oblique crunch.

Cindy finished in 40:00 
Lynn in 42:00

I have yet to see Lynn lose her focus.  Very focused and driven. 

400m sprint in 1:30.  Nice job Champ!
Okay, I had to put these pics up because Penny wanted to friggin' kill me on Saturday.  The look she has in her eyes is "the killer instinct".  I have never seen her want to knock my block off so badly.  Nice try though, Penny.  Maybe next time. 
Nice straight right Penny, but no cigar.  No, she was not aiming for my mitts either! We're both sweating our butts off by this point too, since this was the last round (8 of 8).  


The TRX is so cool.  Here, I'm telling Marcelle to, "Come on Champ, walk those feet out more."  She's looking at me like I'm crazy, but she did it, and made all 12 look like a walk in the park.  




No comments:

Animoto.com