Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Honey Bunches O' Stuff

Just a photo of what the studio looked like before we opened. 

Lots of stuff on the books today for our instructors today. 
I almost went to the 5:30 am class with Mike, but that did happen. 
Mike had guys verses gals in a 4 station circuit.

Each team of two performed:
100 KB Swings
100 Medicine Ball Cleans
100 Box jumps
1000m row

The weight were scaled to each participant, but bottom line, the girls kicked ass.  
Then, one came back tonight for another class!  That the bees knees baby!

We gave our other classes the option of choosing from two workouts, and it was about 50:50.

#1
Thrusters for one minute
Follow with: 3 burpees + 3 hanging knee to elbows. 
Do this circuit until you reach 100 thrusters. 

#2
This is the Signature from Crossfit Coranado, so please don't give us credit for it.  
800m Sprint
30 wall balls
400m Sprint
30 wall balls
800m Sprint
30 wall balls
400 Sprint
20 wall balls 

Anything that involves sprints and wall balls is fine by me.  But that tells me that these exercises are my strengths.  I don't need to work on my strengths so much as I do my challenges.  Not my weaknesses, my CHALLENGES.  I, those whom work with me, nor any of our clients have weaknesses. We only have challenges.  

Thursters are a challenge for me.  
Fight Gone Bad is a major challenge for me. 
Walking past a Cold Stone without going inside and buying a Germanchokalate in a waffle is a challenge for me.  

Work on eliminating your challenges. Your strengths will always come naturally.  Only then will you become a Jedi.  Not afraid?  You will be. ...you will be.  

No comments:

Animoto.com